Getting stuck in behavior patterns can frustrate and bewilder the best of us. As a therapist, I offer individuals, couples, and families concrete and effective ways to spark new movement in a healthy direction.
I honor each individuals' experience of life, challenge the "norms" that keep us stuck, and foster hope toward healthy change.
My Specialties include:
- Chronic Anxiety and Feelings of Emptiness
- Guy-friendly Style of Marriage Repair
- Social and Emotional Regulation Skills
- Left-brainer and Techie Support
- Parent Coaching for Special-Needs Children
- Families of Children with Autism
- Teens and Adults with Aspergers
- Pre-natal and Postpartum Depression and Anxiety
- Marriage, Decision, and Divorce Therapy
- Co-parenting Communication after Divorce
Together, we will explore your unique life challenges and discover new and healthy ways of coping. In fact, I believe that when you reach out, you are really reaching in.